Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do I know if you are a safe and trustworthy seller?
A: Please click the View Our Feedback button on the top of our page. MMO-Armory.com has been one of the most trusted MMO Virtual Goods Retailer. We have done business since November 2007 and have had nothing but perfect feedback. See our feedback to read over 400 positive testimonials regarding our services. This feedback thread is located at MMOBay.net's forums, the world's largest MMO Trading forums in the world.
:: iTrader Feedback ::
:: Old Feedback Thread (Dated 2007) ::
Q: Are the characters in the accounts available to transfer, race change, faction change, name change, etc?
A: Yes to all. Unless explicitly stated, all accounts are eligible for all of the paid services above.
Q: Is there any gold, currencies, valor/justice points, or any really special things not listed in the auction page?
A: Accounts with notable gold, currencies, gear, etc is always noted. If the amount of currency is not mentioned, then there is no significant amount worth mentioning. We always put a lot of attention into descriptions so if there is something nice, we would have mentioned it.
Q: Can I play from different geographic locations?
A: Yes, that is not a problem.
Q: Will people see someone else's name when they add me as RealID friends?
A: Yes, but you can disable this. We'll give you a link to the bnet control panel where you can edit this preferences so that people do not see any name associated to the RealID.
Q: Where do I send inquiries regarding problem with my account?
A: Account issues which are related to our services should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: The password to the account is not working. What do I do?
A: Reset the password at https://us.battle.net/account/support/password-reset.html and follow instructions there. If you need assistance, contact us at email@example.com
Q: One or more of my account information is invalid, what do I do?
A: Forward your account information to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which part is invalid. If you purchased an account via PayPal, please send us an E-Mail from the PayPal E-Mail address that you used.
Q: Where can I view the latest Terms of Agreements and Recall Warranty Policy?
A: Click Buy Now button on an account and proceed to the cehckout page. The terms of agreements are shown there.
Q: Can I use my own credit card on the account?
A: Yes. When possible, use gamecards for game time instead of a credit card.
Q: Is it safe to buy gold online or powerlevel my account?
A: No. These things can easily get your account banned. We can not help you if your account gets banned.
Q: Can I change the name on the account?
A: No, it is not possible. It is however possible to change the name on the account when you merge it to a Battle.net account, however we do not recommend this, and this will void your Warranty if you purchased a Warranty Option.
Q: Can I change the E-Mail registered to the account?
A: If you purchased a Warranty Option, changing the E-Mail is not allowed. If you did not purchase a Warranty Option and decide to change the E-Mail, please do not use your personal E-Mail. Use a new E-Mail, if possible with a similar name to the original owner�s name.
Q: How long does it take to receive an account?
A: Once the verification process is initiated, it only takes 15-30 minutes to have your account delivered to you via E-Mail.
Q: Is it illegal to buy these?
A: It is only against the game company’s Terms of Service. It is not illegal by law and has been done for over over half a dozen years with no issue.
Q: I have an account that I want to trade for one of your accounts. Is this possible?
A: No, we do not trade accounts. The only exception is is when you have bought an account from us, in some very rare cases we may trade accounts. This is treated on a case by case basis and is neither express nor implied.
- Eligibility of returns is handled on a case-by-case basis. Refund are neither expressed nor implied.
- Once the buyer has received account information, purchases become non-refundable in most cases.
- MMO-Armory.com allows returns when a purchased item is deemed by MMO-Armory.com as significantly different than described. Return requests under this clause must be requested within 3 days of receiving account information.
- Recall Warranty (protects against owners stealing their accounts back) is available by default. There is an option to remove the warranty and take a 5% discount instead (this option is available when you are at the check out page).
Ban/Closure Warranty Policy:
- If your account is banned or closed at the time we hand you the account information and MMO-Armory.com�s team has determined that the ban or closure occurred due to MMO-Armory.com�s negligence, we will offer you a similar or better account.
- Please note that it is recommended to use Game Cards and Pre-paid Credit Cards on your World of Warcraft account.
MMO-Armory proudly offers 60 day warranty with all purchased accounts. MMO-Armory has been in business since 2007 and has always stood by it's warranty policy.
MMO-Armory’s warranty covers all risks of account ban or closure that is caused by MMO-Armory’s neglect, and fully covers your account against recalls. If we caused a ban, or if your account gets recalled and we can’t recover it, you’ll be given a replacement account that is equal or better than the account your purchased at the time, or you can also receive full store credit. The best part is you don’t even have to spend your store credit straight away. You can wait until the account you want is available on the store. Oh, and if you want you can even sell your store credit to other people who wants to buy accounts. It’s really up to you!
Finally, when dealing with MMO-Armory, you will also be in contact with the same person when you are sorting out your issues. You will never have to talk with a random “customer representative”, getting tossed from department to department, or having to wait for different people in the company to give answers before your issue can be resolved. Make your life easier by dealing with a seller that is easy to work with. There’s a reason why MMO-Armory proudly boasts 100% customer satisfaction since 2007.
As we are offering you the best warranty possible, we also need you to take your part in keeping your account secure. Please follow these steps as they are required for your warranty to be valid. It will make your account more secure.
- ADD an authenticator. The e-mail receipt of the authenticator being attached to the account must be forwarded to email@example.com within 30 days of purchase for the lifetime warranty to be activated.
- DO NOT change the Battle.net account’s e-mail. DO NOT change the e-mail’s secret question answers. You MAY change the e-mail password. This is important as it helps MMO-Armory in diagnosing all future issues. If you really need to change the Battle.net account’s E-Mail, please contact us first so that we can note this and not void your warranty.
- DO NOT share any account information with third parties. Letting your friends login can cause your account to get banned.
MMO-Armory.com reserves the right to modify the Recall Warranty Policy at a future time without prior notification. MMO-Armory has no plans to downgrade its excellent warranty policies. MMO-Armory gradually improved its warranty policy from a 30 day period, to 90 day period and currenty to a full lifetime warranty.